I Vow To Thee My Country I Vow To Thee My Country

This is a nice remix of Holst's Jupiter. Very good.

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you! ^_^

Northern Lights Northern Lights

Quite good, but a little bit of percussion would have helped a lot ;)

My final time(Test) My final time(Test)

Nice song

I can see you have improved a lot in this time.
Congratulations n_n

Botdog responds:

HEY!!! Thanks for reviewing!!! =3=3=3 You're back! Where have you been???

Touch Of Heart Touch Of Heart

Good

The first 40 seconds are like random notes, but then it gets better and better.
Good song you made there.

AimesArtist responds:

I put in a hole bunch of melody in 1 song.

Destruction (Brainstorm) Destruction (Brainstorm)

Not too bad

The way you mix the instruments is good, changes of instruments make the song better. Don't worry about the ending, they are ok. I'll tell you something. When people are listening to music just listen to it, and if the error isn't so "ARGH!!" they don't appreciate it, so don't worry.

The title is the only thing that I don't like, I'd prefer "Summer Holidays", or "Peaceful Time", that type of things. But "Destruction"...

Very well done.

BloodyN00b responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review! Sorry for my late response, I overlooked it :(
Mixing is like gambling to me, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I was lucky this time, finding instruments that go well together without much tweaking.
The thing at the end sounded very "ARGH!!" to me for a long time, but now must suddenly agree with you. Perfection is imperfect, or something like that =P

I understand that you don't like the title, it's named after an old collab from which I drew my inspiration. This whole project was kind of a brainstorm based on that collab. I want to do more work on it, but haven't got around to it yet.

Again, thank you!

Moon-Ridden Etiquette Moon-Ridden Etiquette

Very good

It has been good composed, but I think it would need some long background notes, like violins or something, any soft synths or that kind of sounds, specially at the begining. Very good song.

BallinFatty responds:

i may take that into consideration... i plan on improving this one. thanks for the advice, review, 8, and your time in listening!!

glad u enjoyed it!!

Molgera battle-WW Molgera battle-WW

Very good

It would be better with an echo in the melody, in the flute.

LB - Floating on bubbles LB - Floating on bubbles

Very good

Good job, mate. It reminds me very good moments on my school with my friends.

Which program do you use to do this kind of music? Is it GPO?

Lublub194 responds:

No no. As a matter of fact, I don't know what GPO is. Haha

I use reason 4.0. As most people use it for techno and serious hip hop and such, I use it for classical.

Glad you liked it! Thanks for the review!

(How'd you find this?)